The Flare® Talent Management Software Suite is a comprehensive solution for your organization’s HR needs. Our system provides you with easy-to-use web-based templates and engagement tools to manage your employees’ needs throughout the entire employment lifecycle. A strong HR foundation will set you up for sustainable organizational growth.
How can Flare®’s Talent Management System Help You?
Flare®’s talent management software is perfect for growing organizations. With its simple and intuitive user interface, employees and leaders can begin pursuing projects and accomplishing tasks with ease.
Thanks to our modular system, you can customize Flare® to your exact needs and specifications. This way, your talent management system can grow as your organization does.
Best of all, Flare® requires no software installation, internal hosting, or any other outside work. Quickly integrate it with your existing tools and systems!
With Flare®’s talent management software, you can
- Handle employee compensation management and performance management in one centralized platform
- Ensure daily tasks are organized
- Maintain fair compensated administration processes as part of employee engagement strategies
- Set the foundation for organizational growth
Pick and choose your Flare® modules to fully customize your talent management solution:
Job Description Module
It’s important that your job descriptions and roles are clearly outlined, not only to help you find new hires but to ensure that current team members know what’s expected of them.
With Flare®’s job description module, you can quickly create, edit, and keep job descriptions up-to-date. This module makes it easy to:
- Design online job description templates.
- Enable authorized staff to automate job description updates and recommend changes to job descriptions.
- Reserve final job description updates and approvals for HR.
- Explore job duty implications on Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) classifications.
Job Evaluation Module
When your staff works hard, it’s important to recognize that. After all, your organization’s growth and success are due to your passionate and driven employees.
The job evaluation module allows you to be confident that your pay grades are reflective of internal equity— ensuring fair pay for all. With it, you can
- Link job description content to your custom job evaluation point factor system.
- Determine position placement in your pay grade structure based on job evaluation points.
Compensation Administration Module
Having a dedicated compensation strategy lays the groundwork for growth and is a tangible way to reflect your organization’s values and mission.
With Flare®, you can be confident in your payroll expenditure estimates. This tool allows you to:
- Accurately estimate your organization’s payroll costs by month or payroll period.
- Model your payroll expenditures for the next 12 months.
- Account for overtime, temporary positions, new hires, and reductions in force.
Pay for Performance Module
Pay for performance compensation strategies are an effective way to motivate team members while also rewarding your hardest working employees. Rewarding your top performers is crucial, especially if you want your organization to grow!
Use this module to determine merit-based pay increases quickly, efficiently, and accurately. It can
- Help you manage your merit increase budget.
- Provide you with reports for senior management.
- Calculate pay increases as a percent of base pay, lump sum, or a combination of both.
- Incorporate factors such as position in range and performance appraisal score into the pay increase process.
Organizational charts displaying all job roles and their relationships are a great way to help staff members visualize and understand their responsibilities.
Prepare clear visual presentations of organizational, divisional, and department reporting relationships. Flare® gives you the ability to:
- Update employee job titles and departments.
- Change reporting relationships easily using drag and drop technology.
- Export to PDF format.
Performance Management Module
Managing and reviewing your employees’ performance ensures that both leadership and staff are on the same page. It also provides a great opportunity for employees to receive feedback and advance in their roles.
You can save time, improve accuracy, and eliminate frustration by taking your organization’s performance reviews online. With this module, you can
- Update appraisal forms at any time.
- Pre-populate employees’ appraisals with job description information and desired demographics.
- Know that all required fields are completed thanks to embedded validations.
- Have instant, accurate scoring.
- Enjoy peace of mind knowing each review has passed the Flare® legal checker.
Other features of this module include
- HR approvals
- Summary reports
- Second-line manager approvals
- Electronic or traditional paper signatures
Make work fun! Gamification tactics can help you motivate your employees by not only providing incentives, but also encouraging a healthy dose of competition. Finding unique ways to make work both productive and enjoyable can increase employee retention and satisfaction rates!
Use this module to
- Award points, badges, and trophies for the completion of assigned tasks and activities.
- Let employees redeem points for prizes.
Incentive/Sales Commission Tracker Module
Having an incentive or sales commission program in place is a popular way to not only engage employees, but also motivate them to put their all into their jobs. For instance, consider offering incentives like a bonus down the road for those who make a certain quota during sales.
With Flare®, you can
- Easily calculate incentive-based pay and sales commissions.
- Track your organization’s sales for each employee and location.
- Export detailed reports for senior management.
Staff Advancement Monitor™
It’s not enough to grow your organization by simply acquiring new team members. Your HR strategy should include key ways and opportunities for current employees to advance in their roles. After all, a good leader should be encouraging future leaders.
Flare® can organize tracking of employee development and help you make better promotion decisions. With this module, you can
- List recommended primary and secondary competencies and developmental activities required for an employee to be eligible for promotion.
- See participating employees, as well as their mentors and targeted growth position(s).
- Search within your organization to find an employee who fits a position.
- Identify employees who are ready for advancement.
- Generate summary reports for HR’s review and use in administering the program.
Total Rewards Statements
A Total Rewards program and compensation approach is the best way to engage employees and retain them. This focuses on both direct and indirect compensation tactics, including salary and pay, as well as vacation time, health benefits, and even team building events. It’s often found that indirect forms of compensation play pivotal roles in motivating employees to continue with an organization.
With Total Rewards Statements, you can
- Help employees appreciate the amount of their total rewards.
- Let employees receive secure access to see their personal salary, variable compensation, and benefit cost and value information all in real-time.
Exit Interviews and Analysis Module
Sometimes, you have to say goodbye to a team member. While this can be a sad moment, it’s also an opportunity to learn about your organization and how employees are experiencing it.
With this module, Flare® users can
- Develop customized exit interview questionnaire(s) to learn why employees leave your organization.
- Use the module’s third-party data for external benchmarking.
- Create reports for the entire organization.
- Take a closer look at individual departments or managers.
What Clients Have to Say
“I have worked with Astron Solutions for years and found them to provide consistently reliable service. I value their expertise in our compensation work and the high degree of customization with Flare®. They are fantastic to work with and affordable.”– Catherine M. Scarlett, SPHR, LPEC, Evp (Chief Ethics/Human Resources Officer at NBT Bank, Norwich NY)
Topaz Lighting and Electric
“Astron Solutions is a valuable business partner to any HR Professional that finds themselves needing assistance in any variety of HR disciplines. I have utilized Astron to assist me with a variety of compensation projects that run the gamut from Board of Director comp to Sales compensation programs. In addition, their customizable Talent Management system Flare® is a very effective and efficient tool to help manage and develop employees within an organization. I enjoy working with the team at Astron because they have a very proactive approach to service. Astron is committed to keeping up with the latest trends and providing us with a cost-effective approach to meeting our needs!”– Laurie Darnaby, SPHR, SHRM -SCP (Vice President of Human Resources at Topaz Lighting and Electric, Holtsville, NY)
Test Out Flare®’s Talent Management Software with a Demo
**Data processing repositories where my data may reside include but are not limited to:
• Document Management System
• Email System
• Disaster Recovery Repositories
• Contact Management System
• Invoicing System
• Electronically Stored Information Platforms
• Phone System
• Calendaring Systems