Astron Solutions’ superior human resource consulting services and talent management software solutions help organizations reach their long-term strategic goals and solve day-to-day administrative challenges.
Here’s a quick look at what we offer.
Our consulting services can help you handle daily HR tasks more efficiently and accurately, set and accomplish long-term strategic goals, and boost employee performance, engagement, and retention.
We’ll guide and support you every step of the way by:
- Evaluating your compensation practices and systems
- Creating incentive programs that motivate your employees
- Developing a sales commission program that inspires your sales force and increases revenue
- Successfully navigating the minefield of executive compensation
- Improving your performance management system
- Establishing career progression programs to improve retention and develop future leaders
- Understanding your employees’ wants, needs, and ideas through surveys
Whether your organization is a small business or a mid-sized nonprofit, we’ll help set you on course for sustained success and growth.
Our Flare® Talent Management Suite includes a variety of user-friendly, cloud-based modules that increase your day-to-day workforce administration quality and efficiency.
Specifically, Flare® can help you with:
- Total cash compensation program development and administration. Be confident in your payroll estimates with the compensation administration module.
- Performance management. Save time, improve accuracy, and eliminate frustration by taking your organization’s performance reviews online.
- Rewards and recognition. Award points, badges, and trophies to employees for completing their assignments with the recognition module.
- Employee recruitment and retention. Automate your hiring and onboarding process with the applicant tracking module.
- Employee communication. With Flare®, you can stay on top of your employees’ needs, leading to overall better experience during their entire employment lifecycle.
Ready to streamline your talent management process?
Contact Us for Information on Improving Your Human Resources
Don’t hesitate to reach out with questions or to seek a bit of HR advice. We’re always happy to offer more detail on how we can help your organization with its specific needs.
**Data processing repositories where my data may reside include but are not limited to:
• Document Management System
• Email System
• Disaster Recovery Repositories
• Contact Management System
• Invoicing System
• Electronically Stored Information Platforms
• Phone System
• Calendaring Systems